Saturday, January 10, 2009

Old Video

I have been wanting to post this video ever since we brought Zac home, but I kept having "computer issues".  Tonight, I finally figured out what my problem was.  

Anyway, we've had Zac home for 9 months now, and it truly seems like we've ALWAYS had him home!   (Hard to believe considering how long it took to get him)

I watch him in this video and part of me can see "the Zac I know" sneaking through and another part of me feels that this is an entirely different child.  

Either way, you've got to admit that Zac speaking in Russian is really, really cute!  We were also very fortunate that this video has a happy ending and not a full blown temper tantrum!

(recorded while we were in Moscow - April 2008)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how it is for me too. Every once in a while I can catch our son positioned in such a way that I know it is the same position as he is in the referral video. Whenever I catch a moment like that I get a warm spot in my heart that knows we got the kid from the video and all is right with the world. Zac sure seems like a swell boy.

Carey and Norman said...

Very sweet video. How quickly they change and it seems so long ago that they were in Russia. Our daughter seems like a completely different child. Mostly good...but a little sad!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Defiance in Russian is so much more charming than in plain ol' English!