Sunday, August 7, 2011

Not stayin' silent

No real update going on here, but I didn't want to stay quiet on the blog front any longer. We just got back from a family vacation to Colorado today. A 7 day road trip mountain adventure. During the trip, I had a little picture of Melia sitting on the dashboard. Basically, when I went to look at the fuel gauge, I saw Melia staring at me instead. That always made me smile.

Then Katie and I would say the same thing over and over again, "What are we going to do when Melia comes home?"

Oh, how this little girl will change things. Of course, so far, EVERY one of our first 3 kids changed life dramatically as we knew it before. That only makes sense. A human life tends to do that.

I welcome the change.

And BTW, still no word on the court date or Letter of Acceptance from China yet. Maybe another couple of weeks?

No comments: