Monday, February 23, 2009

Boy story

No pictures tonight.  Go ahead and read the following story and you'll get a better idea as to WHY I will not be posting any pictures tonight.  

Life with two boys:

Tonight, I overheard Katie yelling at the boys, "Hey!  Don't put toys in your private parts!"  

Naturally, this caused me to look up from what I was doing.  Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted one of my boys running down the hall, naked, with a toy giraffe protruding from his butt crack.  Within another 3 seconds, the other boy was close behind.  Emerging from his butt, was a Yak... I believe.  

That's pretty much where the story ends.  Shortly thereafter, Katie had both boys (and the animals) soaking in the tub.  

NOTE TO OUR LOCAL FRIENDS WHO HANG OUT AT OUR HOUSE:  You may not want to let your kids play with our Fisher Price Animals.... ever again.

6 comments:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Hilarious!!! A house full of boys is never dull!

Carey and Norman said...

Love your take on the story...too funny!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely won't be playing with those animals anymore. Haha, sorry kids!

Carrie said...

OK this story is exactly why you SHOULD NOT STOP blogging.

It is too funny!! So glad you shared.

The Reade Family said...

Are you sure you are going to stop blogging? This seriously made my day. =)

Tiger & Kar said...

I second and third the comments above that you must not stop blogging!!! Updates like these are priceless!! And gives those of us with boys a little younger than yours a bit of insight as to what to expect in a few months!