Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 3... or 4.... or whatever

Today was another day jam packed full of tourism, but not quite as much as yesterday.

We started the morning with an adoption orientation meeting (oh yea.  I forgot that's why were here!)  We got updated pictures of Melia!  She looks great.  Quite big and healthy.  We may have actually brought clothes that are too small.  Oh well, we'll just have to do some shopping for her.

I would share the photos, but they were film pictures (remember those?) and I forgot to pack my scanner.

But it's OK - You'll all see her in 2 days anyway, because THAT'S WHEN WE GET HER!   TWO DAYS!  Yikes.  It doesn't quite seem real still.  But it will.

But back to today...  Our two big things were a Silk Factory tour and The Forbidden City tour.  Surprisingly, I thought the silk factory was cooler.  We got some very sweet Chinese silk clothes.

I'll skip the long stories and just post the pictures.  I wish I could post videos but we've got an extremely slow Internet connection here.  I'll keep working on it.

(This is not my best blog post, but we're running off to dinner.)




No comments: