Thursday, June 5, 2008

AH BOO DOO

I mentioned awhile back that one of Zac's favorite things to say is Ah Boo Doo. (This is his way of saying "I want it" in Russian) Anyway, he doesn't really say it as much anymore. (Instead, he says "I want it" - imagine that).

Part of us is bummed out that his Russian is disappearing so fast. As a result, we recorded the infamous phrase so that we wouldn't ever forget.

NOTE: It looses something when it's not said in a loud whiny tone, but you get the gist.

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Very cute.

I love the video of the boys too. It is too funny...boys will be boys.

I loved the pictures from your trip too. Your children are so sweet and adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love Zac! (And, of course, Hallie and Jake too!)

I have to say that while watching that video, I was really impressed with how far he could get that fork without even getting any of the food in his mouth.

My personal favorite thing that he says is "Hannah." Despite the obvious reason, I think he sounds so adorable when he says it! :)

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

He's SO cute when he speaks Russian. I wish they could all at least keep their heavy Russian accents. English sounds cooler spoken with a Russian accent!