Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Nightmare

Sorry that I took the week off. I worked so hard on that last video that I felt I needed a blog vacation. I'm back now.

I have mentioned several times that Zac has been an A+++ sleeper. No major issues, no night terrors, no crying, etc. Well, last night, we had our first "episode".

The long and short of it was that Zac woke up around 5:00am and started yelling at us. Not really in a "terror" sort of way, but in a MAD sort of way. Katie and I both woke up in confusion. When our "sleep clouds" finally lifted we realized that Zac was saying, "AH BOO DOO ICE CREAM!!!!!"

Apparently, our little guy was having a nightmare involving us not giving him ice cream.... yes, life is rough.

The good news was that he calmed down within 5 minutes and we all slept past 7:00 this morning.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too! Ah boo doo ice cream! -- vanilla with sprinkles please! N