Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day to day life with the boys

This week we have missed having our daughter around because she has spent the week with my (Katie's) parents. What has been fun is seeing the the boys relationship grow. Jacob seems like he has grown up over night and is really getting the hang of this big brother role. He has taught Zac all sorts of tricks and sounds!

Thought you all might like to see what we have been up to this week.

Playing with the new fireman hose and getting the babysitter very wet in the process!





Peter Pan and Spiderman



Playing in the rain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, how far I have come in just one week. I have not only let the boys completely drench me with water, but I let them cook with me and make a gargantuan mess. Aren't you proud?! Haha!

I will miss you while I am away, Horners! (Can you sense the dramatic tone in my voice here? Because it's totally implied!)

See you in three weeks!