Sunday, October 5, 2008

Everything is going on

Here are the Horner family updates:


1. Pumpkin Patch. It was fun and the kids loved the jumping pillows, horse rides (Zac's second horse ride, but the first caught on camera) and the mine.











2. Zac's first dentist appointment. Perfect teeth and he loved watching the videos on the ceiling while holding the sucker-thing for his mouth. No tears, in fact he was giggling at one point.




3. Zac's Dedication at church was this Sunday. All my family and most of Ryan's was able to be there. It was very special for us to share this with our family and church family because so many prayed for him during our long wait.

At naptime today this was our conversation:
Mommy: "Zac, did you know that Jesus loves you?"
Zac: "No, mommy I love God."
Mommy: "Zac, that is so nice."
Zac: "No, mommy. No talk. I love Jesus."
Mommy: "Yes!"
Zac: "No talk, mommy. I love Jesus. Jesus loves me."
Mommy: nodding head (I don't dare speak!)
Zac: "Leave."

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Wow, you have been busy. It sounds like Zac is doing well. I enjoyed the photos from the pumpkin farm (and video too). What a champ at the dentist office too. Video on the ceiling? Amazing. We brought an iPod and thought we were doing good.

Congrats on the dedication.

Jennifer C said...

Hilarious conversation! Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a special day Sunday must have been. Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate.
Jenn:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the dedication! I loved all of the pix. We just went to Vala's on Sunday and my kids loved it, too. What a little Disney-like patch that is!
Lisa

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Sounds like he has a 'no-nonsense' personality. So cute!