Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moments of Thanks

I am always trying to open my eyes to the blessings around me. Here are three from the last two days.

Hallie...I asked once for help cleaning up the living room. She said, "Sure, Mom" and went right to work. Later that night she went grocery shopping with me and was soooo helpful and delightful the whole time.

Jacob...He is not someone that shows a lot of affection with hugs and kisses and sweet words, but when I found him sleeping contentedly in the middle of our bed when I came up to bed last night I knew he loved his mom and dad. What a blessing to see a child resting so peacefully.

Zac...Today we were in the car together and he said, "Mom, I never leave you." My heart just melts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful stories and beautiful gifts (your children!!) They are worthy of your love and you and Ryan are worthy of the blessing of those three precious kiddos. N
P.S. I am not on Facebook -- so glad you still keep up with your blog. Loved the Halloween photos too:)

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Lydia used to promise to build Dan and I a house right next to hers and her husbands. I really like that idea.

Carey and Norman said...

Very sweet...Love it!