Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Homestudy

Now that I got the first post out of the way, I wanted to note that Katie and I met with the homestudy caseworker today. This was our first of three meetings. Our caseworker (if that's what you call them) was extremely nice. It was actually a ton easier that what I thought it would be. Basically, we just chit-chatted for 2 hours. Katie and I both felt very positive when we left. Katie said, "That was fun! We just got to talk about ourselves the whole time. Who wouldn't enjoy that?"

I'm also psyched because I feel like I can legitamately tell people that we're "in the middle" of adopting children now. Before, I'd tell people "We're adopting!" And they would say "Wow! What all have you done?" And I'd say, "... nothing.... yet."

Now, I won't have to deliver that lame response.

No comments: