Friday, November 24, 2006

Quick post

As the kids are running around the kitchen, I'm attempting to write a quick one today.


First, I wanted to let everyone know that you can now successfully add a comment without having to sign in. I added a feature that allows you to add a comment annonymously. I'd appreciate it if you sign it with your first name, just for fun. Truthfully, you all can do as you wish.


Second, I wanted to put a picture in today's entry just to see if I can do it.


Here I go:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6:59 a.m.??? Thanks again for this blog. It is so exciting for all of us to be a part of a growing family! I hope the babies will one day know all the love and prayer that is with them. I look forward to the news of the next year. Jean

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan and Katie,

I'm with Mom. Thanks for doing the blog so we can share in your excitement and joy during the adoption process. I can't wait to meet the precious new niece and nephew!!

Love, Aunt Jenni