Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Moving Forward

Well, we can check off another piece today. Katie and I met with Katie (see yesterday's post) for about 2 hours today and discussed our family. Parents, grandparents, kids, brothers, sisters, pets, neighbors, roommates, the list goes on....

I think for the most part we "passed". After reviewing every possible family dynamic in existence, I believe that Katie and I have a healthy family. (Isn't that nice to know)

Next week, we will meet with Katie for our third and final visit. (This seems to be going fast) This meeting will be at our house and will involve a discussion with our children. Naturally, Katie and I have two concerns: 1. A clean house. (This shouldn't be too much of a problem, but naturally it's always a concern). 2. An interview with our children. I'm pretty sure that Jake won't say anything coherant, but Hallie remains a wildcard. I just hope she doesn't say something like "Daddy hits me" or "Mommy locks me in the garage at night when I don't clean the toilets good enough".

No comments: