Friday, August 15, 2008

Zac's I love yous

Check out this great video of Zac.



Translation for those of you that need some help understanding him: "I love, I love, I love Shawn. I love, I love Hallie and Jake. I love Zac Pavel Horner. I love, I love, I love... Hannah. I love Mommy and Daddy. And then, you, Pasha Hannah.


Isn't this the greatest! For those of you family members that were not included in the list, don't worry. He went through everybody, but by the time Hannah (our nanny) got out the camera this was the list of people that was left on his mind!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! that he knows his family and we love, love, love, love Zac Pavel Horner too! N

Anonymous said...

Someone at work asked me if he spoke much English

Anonymous said...

I love Zac! :) (And, of course, Hallie and Jake too!)

I love that his little mind is going so fast that he can't even keep up with what he's going to say - so amazing to witness!

Annie said...

What an adorable little boy!