Sunday, May 27, 2007

Concert Dream

THE CONCERT IS IN ONE WEEK!!!

Last night I had a dream about the concert. The first band didn't show up, so Katie and I decided to go on first. I spent most of my dream running around looking for my accoustic guitar which was nowhere to be found. I had my electric guitar, but the first song in our set is accoustic. Eventually, one of the other bands started playing - but the sound was terrible. I could barely hear anything at all, and I started yelling at the sound guy telling him, "Hey, this is supposed to be Rock-n-roll!!!" (In my dream, the sound guy was actually a friend of mine, but I won't disclose who it was.)

It was also weird (as are most dreams) because the concert was indoors instead of outdoors. (Maybe it was raining.... hmmm. On a side note: I'm not sure if I've ever had a dream with rain... or snow for that matter.... Or any percipitation.... Is this normal?)

Anyway, the ONE good part of the whole thing was that there were a TON of people there. Of course, they all witnessed one of the worst concerts in history... but ... maybe a lot of money was raised for the kids.... Who knows. Now that I think about it, I think we forgot to collect money.

Surprisingly, I wasn't really too stressed out when I woke up. I was mostly just laughing. I am truthfully very optimistic and ready for this concert.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Good luck...hope it goes well! We're looking forward to hearing the real report.

Chris Goeppner said...

Too bad we don't live closer, I'd love to come to your concert. I know it's going to be a great success.
We'll be praying!
-Penny

Anonymous said...

I saw the 7 day weather outlook this morning and they are talking low 80's nd no rain...just some clouds. Keep praying! Grammy

Anonymous said...

We shared your concert with our Sunday School class today-- under joys and concerns for prayer. Guess which one we had in mind? Well, we leaned toward "joy" as it seemed to us that your concert was coming together quite well. You might be interested to know that everyone there was totally in awe that you did more than most of would -- instead of just talking about using your God given talents to benefit others -- you are actually acting on your great idea. Everyone wishes you well -- and included you in our prayers today. Hope that might take a little edge off the concerns that appeared in your dream.