Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good job, good people

I had a cool thing happen today.

I came into work and there was a note that read. "Friday is FUNdraising casual Friday. Each employee may dress casual if they donate $10. All proceeds will be given to Voice of the Voiceless - A benefit concert for orphan ministries".

How cool is that? They didn't even tell me they were doing that.

I tell ya. I got alittle choked up. Of course this week has been emotional for us. (for reasons outside the scope of this blog)

Weather report still Sunny for Saturday.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What terrific news and amazing support from your co-workers. This concert has really impacted so many people in spreading the word about children in need of adoption even before it has taken place. Good job!

(Now I will await your next blog entry -- no doubt it will have some incredible news to share!) N&P

Becky and Keith said...

I came across your blog today ...ummm... somehow! I can't remember how (and it was only a few hours ago!)! I think this adoption stuff wears on the brain sometimes :-) I sat here this afternoon and read it from start to yesterday's post and I love your sense of humor! I am praying that your concert goes off without a hitch and can't wait to see your post the day after. Blessings to you and your family! Becky