Monday, May 28, 2007

quick one

1. The concert is this week. I have very few things left to do. Just little odds and ends. Shouldn't be tough. Weather report is still sunny. (No change)

2. We've been playing with Skype a lot. Mostly grandparents. Although, today my sister and her kids called with it set up. It was fun. We discovered that getting on to Skype and then playing Webkins is very entertaining. You can talk to each other while simultaneously playing games with each other. Additionally, my 8 year nephew can tell me how navigate through the site and teach me all sorts of other computer things on the fly.

BTW - Buy a Webkins for your kids. It's fun.

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

I love Skype. We've had it for a while now. My husband recently went to Peru with a friend from church and he had Skype too but he has the video conferencing package so I spoke to and saw my husband all the way in Lima Peru and even into the mountains at 10,000 feet above sea level! The picture was amazing. Skype is a great invention!

-Penny