Friday, July 20, 2007

For what it's worth

We got word today that our agency was officially reaccredited. Obviously, this is not tremendously important to us, but nevertheless it gives us reassurance that our agency is a great one.

We now have one less thing to worry about in terms of something weird happening down this final stretch.

On a side note, I was in Best Buy today and when I gave the sales guy my credit card he said, "Do you know a ZAC HORNER?" I said, "Of course I do, he's my son." I didn't realize that the word was getting out.

To make a long story short, there appears to be another Zac Horner in Omaha. We'll see if paths cross eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to remind you there is another Ryan Horner in Omaha (let's hope he is not Zac's father)...and there used to be a second Jenni Horner, but she must have moved or gotten married and changed her name. There is also a Ben Horner nearby that graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan. How do I know that? Because Wesleyan sends all his mail to our address and I know I have no sons named Ben. So much for being unique. J

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing....I used to run into the other Jenni Horner all the time...at least her name. I'm sure the look on your face was that of shock! :-) Too funny!

Love, Jenni