Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Still waiting

No call today.

So instead I'll pitch Freedom Firm again. I mentioned this organization several months ago, but since I have so many new readers, I figured I'd mention it again.

Freedom Firm is a team of American lawyers that have stationed themselves in India with the sole intention of breaking up underage prostitution. Many of these girls are forced into their circumstance. Their stories are appauling.

What our friends do is pretend to be customers and instead turn the event into a sting. The BIG job then is to head to court (remember these are lawyers) and make sure that these brothel owners are sentenced to the absolute maximum. The message that they are sending is clear: If you are a brothel owner, you will pay for it BIG TIME.

Right now, Glen and Bec are back in the US and I was able to spend Sunday evening with them to get a report on how their first year went. You can check out their site at: http://www.parkspage.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for putting in a "plug" for my brother's work! That's so cool!

God Bless, Dawn