Friday, July 27, 2007

Hmmm

I purposely left the last post hanging for a few extra days so that everyone would have time to check out "The Promise".

Additionally, I haven't blogged b/c there is nothing to report. Our agency said that there seems to be a slow down at the Fed Gov't level in terms of getting Zac's name from "the databank". As a result, we wait. All along, I figured we get the call this week or next. Naturally, we were hoping for this week. If we get the court date next week, we'll still be in a "normal" range. (Oh, the things I tell myself to make me feel better)

One of the nice parts has been emailing our freinds "D&A". (Remember, they are the other couple from the US that were in Novo at the same time we were). They, too, have not received their court date. So at least we're able to email (daily) to check on each other.

In the mean time, my fingernails are about down to a nub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.....this has to be so hard for you! I check my answering machine first thing every time when I walk in the door and my e-mail about a zillion times a day...and your wait is much more severe. It is comforting to know that everyone seems to have a slight delay. Every day is just one day closer!

Love, Jenni

Anonymous said...

Double sigh...we all wait. Do I teach classes in August or September, do I go to Chicago with friends to see Wicked?, Do we plan football parties (Go Huskers). Absolutely not!!! We wait for the most amazing little boy in Russia to bless our homes. And how lucky that we are able to wait. The passing time is not easy, but the joy he will bring is beyond compare. I think my bet was this week, but next is fine too! J