Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Today's activities

This evening, we spent about an hour and 1/2 putting together paperwork that the US Embassy will need as we're bringing Zac into the US. ....as if we haven't done enough paperwork. We attempt to rescue a child and in turn, kill a tree. I guess we'll have to adopt a few trees when this is all over with.

Some of the docs include:

1. Tax Returns (3 years)
2. W-2's (3 years)
3. Pay stubs (3 months)
4. Proof of employment
5. I-600
6. Original Homestudy

I think we're pretty close to having this all rounded up. Of course, some of these things need to be notorized and sealed. (But we're starting to get used to that drill).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...does this mean the IRS finally sent you a copy of your "lost" return?

Ryan and Katie said...

No, but I did find a "non-official" copy of my return. So I'm not really worried about that.