Thursday, August 2, 2007

Big news

GUESS WHAT?!?!

just kidding. We didn't hear anything today.

So I'll take this time to talk about a great cause. Check out: http://www.gatesfoundation.org
You should all donate money to this cause because they are really running low on funds....

OK, so I'm totally kidding. Although I do like most of what the Gates Foundation supports, I was just trying to be funny b/c my last couple of posts were more fund raiser rally cries than an adoption story.

The problem is that we have nothing to report. In the mean time, I'll just have to keep coming up with random stuff.

Side note: Today is Jake's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was just plain mean!

Anonymous said...

I knew it wasn't true. You would have called. That is if you desire for me to remain your mother. J