Tuesday, August 14, 2007

US Embassy

To all of you adoptive parents: (aka - PAP's... but as I've discussed before, I'm not a big adoption acronymn dude)

We caught wind of some helpful info about what to do once your adoption is done and you're trying to bring home your son or daughter. (DD or DS... ahhh! there I go again.)

Here's a link to the U.S. Embassy in Moscow: http://moscow.usembassy.gov/consular/consular.php?record_id=adoptions

This will give you a headstart as to what you need to do before you go on your second trip.

We're excited that we found this when we did. (...especially because we're going to get our call tomorrow.... right?)

1 comment:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

HI, Katie,

Thank you for your comment on our blog! I'm so excited for you as you prepare to bring YOUR son home!! I would love to talk with you. Feel free to email me at owensmommyadrienne@gmail.com

:) Adrienne