Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sept 15th?

So, the theme of my posts lately have been "reasons that we're ready for our trip". Today, I thought of the granddaddy of them all. Recently, someone posted that we should put a non-refundable deposit down on a vacation. That would guarantee our departure, right?.

So in that same line of reasoning - we have tickets to the Nebraska vs. USC game this September 15th. It doesn't get much bigger than that around here. USC is ranked #1. Nebraska is going to have their big "turnaround" season. (Yet to be determined...) Therefore, we've got to be traveling by then.... right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That should do it. I predict you'll get the call next week and you'll need to travel the weekend of the 15th. I'll pray to that end at least!

Sira said...

Hey- saw you on Adrienne's blog- I live in Myrtle Beach SC however I was born in Omaha-(Elkhorn) and my parents are from Blair. Super small world.
Anyway I have been home now for 8 weeks with my little guy from Vladivostok. Hope you get your call soon!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

I hope you get that call soon so that you can miss that game to bring Zac home!!

A Room to Grow said...

go USC!

(your faithful reader from San Diego)

Ryan and Katie said...

As writter and regulator of this blog, I am VERY tempted to remove that last comment.