Friday, August 17, 2007

Another week

Well, it's Friday. No word of a court date. So we'll make it through the weekend and try again Monday. I should mention that our agency DID call us yesterday but it was nothing more than saying that we're still waiting. It WAS very nice to hear from them. Once again, they are a great agency.

So this weekend we'll pass the time watching High School Musical 2. (Yes, I'll confess that I'm excited to see it..... I'm not ashamed..... well, maybe alittle..... but not so much that I won't put it on the blog).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. I, too, will be watching High School Musical 2. By myself! How's that for being unashamed?!
Josh (13) thinks "Troy" stinks at BBall. And Luke (9) will be at Football practice. So...Olivia and I will watch; although, she'll be wishing we were watching ESPN or Fairly Odd Parents. Hmmm...You can tell she has two older bros!!!
Looking forward to The News.--Angela L.

A Room to Grow said...

too bad you didn't hear anything this week. hopefully next week, right??!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry this week wasn't the week, but BOY did you have fun watching HSM or what?? We planned our entire evening around it and the kids and I both loved it! Talk soon!

Love, Jenni