Monday, September 10, 2007

Olga - part 3

We got another email from Olga:

Thanks much! Your boy is doing fine. I have really much to do. I am waiting for you...Your friend!

Short and sweet, I guess... But obviously any news is great news. Zac is still alive, healthy and in the orphanage. All of these things are very good to verify. After 12 weeks, your mind begins to play tricks on you. Honestly, if it weren't for our pictures, I'm not sure I would believe that we were ever there. It's as if the first trip was nothing more than a dream.

Thanks Olga!

1 comment:

Julie and Matt said...

Hi! My name is Julie and I came across your blog several months ago before you took trip one. I read something about AWAA which is our current agency, so I guess that grabbed my attention. I've been following your story and know that I am praying for you. The wait stinks. Stinks. We waited 9 months between trip 1 and 2 (purely a region problem), but the Lord's strength saw us through every bit of it. I pray your wait time is a sweet time with the Lord, even though the wait for your son's homecoming is awful. I'm cheering you on -- praying for Zach too. kourifamily.blogspot.com