Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things I'm thankful for:

1. A wife that I genuinely like and love. And she digs me too.
2. A wonderful daughter who crawls into bed with us several times a week.
3. An incredible son that can hit a baseball like a champ.
4. 2 Parents who live in the same city that I do and who I am able to see 2 or 3 times a week.
5. In-laws that I love like my own family.
6. A sister that I've always had a good relationship with.
7. I have a job that I enjoy going to each morning.
8. I own a Fender Stratocaster
9. I only have 1 car payment
10. I'm physically able to run a mile
11. I've been to Hawaii
12. I'm forgiven....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, this made me smile! What a fantastic list...

Love you all tons too!

Jenni :-)

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit--keep being thankful for what you have now, and someday you can be thankful that your court date is past and that you are safely home with your new son, too, God willing!

Deb said...

Great list! I'd add #13 That you are able and will bring your son home soon.

Anonymous said...

And Ryan...I am so thankful for your entire family. This post puts tears in my eyes. Grammy