Saturday, November 10, 2007

New York

Last week, Katie and I went on a whirlwind trip to New York. It's a really long story as to how all the pieces came together, but the bottom line is this:

1. In our younger years, Katie and I did a lot of singing and dancing together.
2. We were in a show about a year and a 1/2 ago that was an upbeat review of music from the 50's, 60's and 70's. (Jukebox Journey - currently running on and off throughout the year in the Historic Savannah Theatre) -I'd like to give a big shout out to my peeps!!! Bill, Gretchen, Matt, Michelle, Mike and Mario!
3. The producer called us to see if we could revive the show for 1 night only in New York.

It would be cooler to just show you video clips of the show, but we don't have any. So I'll just post still pic's instead.

We really had a fun time doing what we love - AND we got to meet some wonderful new friends. It's hard to describe, but doing a show like this with others builds lasting friendships faster than anything I've experienced.




No comments: