Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Office Parody (Part 2)

I have a ton of stuff to post. (We've had an amazingly full schedule the last 3 days). Rather than posting everything at once, I'll try to spread them out. Here's the first piece. We did a "Part 2" of The Office Parody. I thought it turned out funnier than the first, so I went ahead and posted it. (If you look hard, you'll find Hallie and Jake - they were casted as "extra's")

*** (Stayed tuned for further posts about our trip to New York, our "orphan Sunday" at church, and UPDATES OF PASHA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Updates of Pasha?? All right--you've got me hooked! I'll become an even MORE avid checker of your blog--hurry and put us out of our misery!!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

The guy in the yellow shirt is too awesome at that part. It looks like you all have a lot of fun with your media.