Wednesday, November 7, 2007

World Help

For those of you who are really sharp, you may have noticed that I recently added a new link to this blog.

This past week, our church had several visitors from the organization World Help. World Help is a ministry that (among other things) focuses on helping orphaned children. They specifically target countries where AIDS is prevalent.

During the morning, these orphans shared their life stories, their music and their dancing. It was extremely powerful and naturally, Katie and I spent most of the morning crying. I've noticed that one byproduct of this whole adoption thing is that I seem to cry more easily. Especially when it comes to kids. Oh well, I also cried at the end of "My Dog Skip". (Katie still makes fun of me for that one)

Here are pictures of what we saw.

WARNING: THESE KIDS ARE REALLY REALLY CUTE!!!






No comments: