Monday, December 11, 2006

Dream

I had my first dream about the kids last night. I knew that it was just a matter of time before I started having dreams about them. When Katie was pregnant with both Hallie and Jake, I remember having some pretty vivid dreams. Frankly, I find these kinda fun.

So in my dream last night, we only received Molly. They told us that because girls were so much easier to come by, we could go ahead and take her home now and then we'd still have to wait for Zac. (In reality, boys are easy to come by in Russia) I got to hold Molly and she looked right at me and smiled. Even though it was just a dream, I can't help but get alittle choked up even as I type right now. Katie and I are pretty sure that both of our kids are alive and out there right now. So it was nice to get a smile from my little angel last night.

The funny part of the dream is that Molly looked Columbian, not Russian. She had very dark hair, big brown eyes, and mocha skin. I can only assume this was because we just had some friends adopt a boy from Columbia last month and they sent us email pictures daily for about two weeks. He's an absolutely darling little boy.

It was good to meet her last night. I can't wait to meet Zac. Maybe next time...

No comments: