Thursday, February 8, 2007

Another Dream

Katie had the joy of having her first dream about the new kids. (I've already had one dream. I'm eagerly awaiting more. See previous post "Dream")

Apparently, in Katie's dream, we ended up with two boys. Their names were Vladimir and Pettit. Vladimir makes sense, but Pettit? What is Pettit? Is that even a name? (Dreams crack me up)

Before, Katie knew it, we were all at the Great Wolf Lodge (We just went there last week - and had a great time) See www.greatwolflodge.com

Suddenly, the dream turned scary because she was at a waterpark with four kids and each kid was taking turns disappearing. She was frantically scooping up one drowning kid after another only to lose another one and start the process all over again. It's that whole "Four kids, two arms" thing.

It is worthy to note that I was not in the dream. Hmmm.... should I be worried about this? I'm not even worthy of my wife's dreams? I'm here everyday and yet I'm not anywhere to be found in my wife's subconcious? Oh well. At least it's not the other way around.

So back the dream. Pettit had jet black hair and fair skin. His eyes were dark and round. Vladimir had sandy brown hair. His eyes looked more Asian.

Was this a predictive vision? Or can this whole thing be a result of drinking too much caffine yesterday? Only time will tell...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also thought I would mention that Vladamir had freckles across his cheeks. As far as caffeine goes...well I've been into having coffee every morning and yesterday I didn't have any. I also didn't have any pop. Maybe it was lack of caffeine?? Who knows. Katie

Anonymous said...

Petit...Could that be Petit's Pastries here in Omaha? They probably have the best donuts of any bakery here in town. They are building a new store about a mile from our house. Maybe I should go there and eat donuts and see what images of my grandbabies appears.