Sunday, February 18, 2007

New thought

I had a new thought tonight:

Although this may seem obvious, it occured to me that Molly and Zac might not know each other yet. Our agency allows for us to adopt 2 unrelated children at the same time (which is most likely what we'll be doing). So although they will grow up being siblings, they aren't so right now. Further, they may not know each other. It's possible that they are together right now in a orphanage somewhere, but barely take notice to one another. They are nothing more than passing strangers. They may be separated as boys and girls. They may be separated by age. They may simply have beds too far apart to make meaningful contact.

... or maybe, they're already best friends. Certainly, that is my prayer.

2 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

yeah, isn't it wild to think that they are already over in Russia "waiting" but have no idea what is coming? or if anyone will ever come for them?

Unknown said...

Hey guys--Jean gave me this link a looooooooooong time ago but I only recently came across it. I pray with you and for your entire family--what a wonderful journey to take!

xoxo,
Becca Sutton.