Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Passed another test

I forgot to mention that last Saturday, we had some friends over who have 2 kids of their own. (and a 3rd on the way).

The two dads (myself and my friend) decided to take all four kids to Cabella's just for fun. That's right! For the 2nd weekend in a row I chose to go out with 4 kids. I must say that I'm getting good at this.

The funny part was that my buddy had some actual shopping to do (purchase a deer feeder) therefore, for a part of the time, I was left alone with ALL FOUR kids. That part was alittle more difficult. Especially when two of the kids decided to run off in different directions. It was at that point that I realized a lasso may be a good idea when we have 4 kids. (I suppose some lessons would be helpful too... and some chaps... just for fun... and a sheriff badge...)

Anyway, I continually learn about life with 4 kids:

1. You can't ever be in a hurry.

2. You must always have a sense of humor.

No comments: