Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't rock the boat

This past week, I'm afraid of "jinxing" anything relating to the databank removal and our pending court date. Of course, my religious beliefs don't really leave room for superstition and jinxing, so I guess I should stop worrying.

Nevertheless, I even find myself afraid to blog for fear of ...... whatever.

I check the Russian databank several times per day to make sure Zac doesn't get "taken" by someone else. Every now and then, he'll move positions on the online databank. Each time this happens my heart temporarily stops while I conclude that a Russian family has adopted OUR little guy. Then I find him a few moments later and my heart starts back up again.

I'm thinking that can't be good for my health...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't know you could view the data bank online? I'm glad I didn't know as my health would suffer too! Just a few more days!!!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Hey guys! Under 4 days. YIPPEEE! I am so excited. It's almost over! Now, the good part!

A Room to Grow said...

i was afraid to post in russia, even after the court date. i was so happy the way things turned out for us (rita is perfect) that the minute i accepted it (ie. blogged about how happy i was) that something would happen to take it all away.

hope you get some travel news soon.

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Oh! I have that heart-sink when I don't see Nicholas on the page I've book marked, too. It's such a relief to find that he's just been moved to a different spot.

cm

And, I check there for him multiple times a day, too!