Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good ideas

I appreciate the feedback on the last post.  We had some good suggestions.  I forgot to mention that we've learned poo-poo (ah-ah) and pee-pee (pees-pees).  Seriously, where in the world does ah-ah come from?  I'll have to be careful not to say something like "ah-ah-ah! Don't touch that".  He'll look at me like, "what in the world did you just say?"

I like the idea of "where does it hurt?".  Of course, having a physician assistant armed with her own stethoscope and otoscope will help just a tad.... (for those that don't know, I'm talking about my wife Katie)

I also thought that it may be helpful to learn the Russian for:  "The truth?  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"  for when we are in court.  Just kidding.

20 more days!!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

If you haven't started learning some of the Cyrillic alphabet, you might want to. It helped a lot reading signs. There are many words that are the same or similar to English, but with the crazy alphabet you would never know it.

Carey and Norman said...

I just love seeing that your ticker is down in the teens. It won't be long until you are on a plane heading to visit Zac. You are in our thoughts and prayers!