Monday, March 12, 2007

Another One to the mix



We've added our FOURTH act to our Voice of the Voiceless Concert:

Sean Keith!!!

www.seankeith.com
www.myspace.com/seankeithband

Not only is Sean a great singer/guitar player/song writer, but he is also one of the most admirable people I know. I could share some pretty awesome stories about Sean, but this is Molly and Zac's website, not his.... so I'll keep it locked up.

The concert continues to grow beyond my wildest dreams. We've got possiblly one more band to sign up. (To be announced later). We will have info booths set up for 4 different adoption ministries and we will have a financial booth that people can donate to any of 5 different adoption ministries. It'll be sort of a multi-band la-la palooza with a big adoption conference going on simultaneously. The people who have helped me with this concert have already decided to make this an annual event.

Natually, we'll have no choice but to make it bigger each year. As Donald Trump once said, "As long as I have to think, I might as well think big".

(I'm not a big "Donald" fan, but it's still a good quote.

1 comment:

Elle said...

I have to say I wish I would have found you guys months ago. Even though you've been in the process for a while I want to welcome you to the wonderful world of adopting from Russia. I'm Elle, mom to one from Russia (home 6 months).

Love the concert idea!!!