Monday, March 19, 2007

Wayne's World

For those of you who have been reading this blog for awhile, you know that not only are Katie and I adopting - but we also are organizing a music concert for the benefit of orphans and adoptions.

I had a funny flash of realization that my life is similar to Wayne on Wayne's World Two. In the movie, Wayne has been called the ghost of Jim Morrison (and a naked Indian) to throw a rock concert for the people of Aurora. (Called WayneStock)



Although the details may vary a bit, it's frightening to think that my circumstances are virtually identical to Wayne' World.

On a more informative note:

We got our response back on our I-600A. (This means that the curse of the I-600A is officially broken). We have our (last) fingerprint appointment scheduled for the end of this month.

We're getting very close to send our dossier to Russia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news. Well, not sure about the Wayne's World thing, but definitely that the appointment has been made for the I-600A fingerprints. It is absolutely terrific to think that the paperwork process is basically done the end of this month. Congrats on your patience and your perseverence. You have managed both so very well. N&P