Thursday, March 1, 2007

The I-600A curse

Today, I had our scheduled appointment to drop off our I-600A. We've already been there once this week, (as mentioned in the prior 2 posts) but we didn't have an appointment to drop it off. Yes, you have to have an appointment to hand them a packet of information. It takes at least 15 seconds, you know...

Anyway, the curse of the I-600A continues. We had about a foot of snow dump on us last night. Actually, it's still coming down as I type. Needless to say, I didn't make my 9:30 appointment. (Although my Mazda has zoom-zoom, it does not have 4-wheel drive.)

Minimal worries though. I rescheduled for tomorrow. Of course, I'm assuming that I'll have dug my way out by then. The real humor in this whole thing is that as few days ago, we were out playing in the snow, and I left the snow shovel in the back yard. When I went out to shovel this morning, I had no idea as to where I left the shovel. It was kinda like a body recovery mission. I went back and forth in the snow until I hit something hard with my feet. It only took about 20 minutes to find it.... yea, I know ONLY 20 minutes.

No comments: