Saturday, March 17, 2007

New nickname

Apparently, I have a new nickname at work: Brad.

"Brad?" you may ask. But I thought your name was Ryan. "Brad" seems like an unusual nickname....

But what if I said "Brad and Angelina".

Yes, that's right.

Now the real debate here is WHY. Is it because of the adoption similarity? Or could it be because of my uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt....

I have to confess that I am not a big "celebrity follower". I don't read People magazine. We really don't watch too much TV. (Other than 24) I rarely can tell you the names of actors in the movies that I watch.

Therefore, I don't know much about Brad and Angelina. But what I DO know is that they seem to have a heart for International adoption. I'm not sure as to their intentions, but I applaud their actions.

I haven't seen "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" yet, but because of their actions I'll at least think about renting it next time I'm at Blockbuster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncanny resemblance?!?!? You are cute, but the hair thing may be an issue. I agree though. I am not sure about the motives, but again these are childen with loving parents in a country that will welcome them with open arms. Grammy