Friday, January 18, 2008

Update

Quick post today:

1. Apparently, animals DO make different noises in Russia. Thanks to everyone who set me straight. Who knew?

2. A few have asked "how fast will we get our courtdate after Zac is released from the databank?" The official answer is "Yea right. Like anything is predictable with Russian adoption".

The unofficial answer is: "maybe a month? "

We're down to 40! 40 days - Isn't there some reference in the Bible about 40 days? A flood? Time in the desert? A courtdate?

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

I'm so excited that you are at forty days. I know this wait has been long, but it is finally coming to an end. I do hope that they will schedule your court hearing asap as you've had to wait so long to bring your child home. Since they know when he will come off the databank, they should schedule it for that week or the following week!! Is that too much to ask? I did like your answer...this is the Russian government...we can't expect anything. Ha.

Chris said...

40 days seems like a long time, but I'll bet it goes quick. And when your child comes off the databank, I'll bet there will be paperwork updates and requests that keep you busy before you go. We are so excited for you!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

That was such a beautiful inspiration to get the picture of you all looking at Zac's book done. I love the creativeness of my blog friends.