Saturday, March 15, 2008

Getting somewhere?

We received an email from our agency on Friday stating that we needed to send them a few more updated documents in lightning speed fashion. They said they needed to get them to Russia by the end of next week. There really seemed to be some urgency in their request.

The way I see it, this could mean two things:

1. Our agency is somewhat unorganized and likes to do things last minute.

2. Something is happening and we should be hearing something soon.


I think this coming week is going to be emotional.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

we'll be praying that this part of your adoption experience (the waiting part!) will be over with shortly and you can begin the next part of your adventure as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

As much as I don't want to not see you guys all the time, I am praying that you get your phone call this week!

You guys are amazing!!! Thanks for making me feel super special today!!! =]

Anonymous said...

Big week ahead. I bet Zac is getting excited and a bit nervous too. Dont' you think??? Love to all 5 of you. N

G and G said...

I hadn't heard abour the e-mail. I hope this is the beginning of the end! And Kyla...you are too funny. I'm not sure I can do all those double negative things, But WOW, do I feel the same way

Chris Goeppner said...

I'm hoping and praying that it's all for an upcoming court date!
-Penny

Lori said...

hmmm...can't wait to hear the verdict!

Rachel said...

The only time our agency rushed our paper work was when Gabe was within weeks of our loving arms!!! Hoping this too will be your time!! Excited for you!!!