Saturday, March 1, 2008

Let me translate

I probablly should have done this as we posted each video, but I am now going to translate all the Russian that we've posted in these last 3 videos.

#1 - Ryan

Pasha! Don't be afraid. I'm your daddy, you're my son. I love you. I will always love you. Can I have a hug? I love you.

#2 - Katie

Hi Pasha! Don't worry. I'm your mommy, you're my son. You're going to live with us. We will take good care of you. I love you. Can I have a hug? Do you want a drink? Let's go! Let's go! Juice? Milk?

# - Hallie and Jake

I am your sister. I am your brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Хорошая работа семья Horner. любовь Бабушка

(Good job Horner family. Love, Grandmother)

Carey and Norman said...

You did a great job working on your Russian. I also had the Russian for the Adoptive parent CD. I learned most of what I saw you speak, although a few were different. I guess adopting a boy and not a girl gives you varying phrases to say.

So excited your time has come to an end and you are now waiting on a court day. What a truly patient family you've become. And here I thought waiting five months was hard.

Many blessings as you bring Pasha (ZAC) home.