Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It started

Well, it started today. I was bumming around at work, just like any other day, and then all of a sudden it hit me. I just couldn't help it. I've been trying to prevent it, but it just came over without any control. I thought to myself "maybe we'll get THE CALL today". Ever since we found out about the databank mess back in October, that feeling had completely left me. It's been a solid 5 1/2 months since I've had to think about it.

Today it all came rushing back. I have really been telling myself that we probablly won't hear anything until next week at the earliest, but I just can't help it. I have officially decided that we could receive our courtdate ANYDAY now.

So here we go! You all know the drill. Keep your cell phones on and charged and at times. (Grandparents) You just never know when it could happen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cell phone is charging now (daily) and I have been carrying it in my purse, my pocket, to the store, around the house, to the shower, to bed.... Needless to say, when you get your call, I'll be ready for you to call us and celebrate that day with you. And then we willhurry to Omaha to spend some special time with Hallie and Jake while you travel to bring Zac to home. Love, Nannie (One of the Grandparents)

Rachel said...

Enjoying your blog and looking forward to hearing the GOOD news that Zac is coming home!

Unknown said...

We are feeling exactly the same way, and it is exciting and painful at the same time.

--A & D

G and G said...

I know the feeling. It is here too. I rush home and check my messages, think about snail mail, and everything else. We are ready any second...but I have thought next week too. G