Saturday, May 24, 2008

Picture Update

So much is happening around here. This is a random picture update of the family.

Hallie graduated from Little Lamb Preschool this past Thursday night. She sang beautifully and was so proud to have her grandparents and some friends there to watch her.



Zac got to meet his Great Great Auntie Lois today and his Great Grandmother Charlotte.


Zac the Cowboy! Isn't he cute?

Zac's first Sunday at church. He stayed with us during the service and was a hit with all our friends.

The kids helped plant flowers in the front yard. What a fun mess!

Two weekends ago Zac got to meet his Great Grandma Anna (aka GIGI) at my cousin's wedding.

4 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Love the update! All of your kids are so adorable! Congrats to Halley for graduating from pre-school!

Anonymous said...

Definitely your "little buckaroo" in his "wanted" cowboy getup. Cute photos of all the Horner kids. N

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I need a copy of the one of me, Katelyn, Tori, and Hallie, by the way! Will I get that as soon as I get your "mix tapes" done? Ha! :)

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

The cowboy picture is priceless. I also love it that he has grandmas and great grandmas to delight in him. What a gift he is to them too!