Tuesday, May 20, 2008

update

Quick update tonight:

(I'm watching American Idol as I type this, so my head's not really in this)

In case you're all wondering, it only took Zac ONE day to figure out that he can walk out of his room.  Oh well... at least we tried.  Most nights one of us end up staying with him until he's asleep anyway.  Probably not the best thing for us, but we just can't help spoiling him.  Plus he so darn cute when he sleeps.

Each day continues to be better than the last.  There were countless times today where he COULD have had a tantrum, but DIDN'T.  I think he's starting to figure out new and better ways to express his frustration.  

Plus he's learning a ton of English.  Today he clearly said, "I want snack".  I was impressed that he strung a 3 word sentence together already.  Of course, he is VERY motivated by snacks.  Just like Hallie and Jake, he prefers to skip meals and exclusively nourish himself with snacks.  (We're working on this).

Gotta go.  It's time for me to vote for David.  (I'll let you guess which one)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallie gave me a very important tip last week. She said that I just shouldn't ever say the word "snack" and I'll be good. :) lol.

The Wilson's said...

Those language skills are really developing. I love the updates. Nicolas has started staying in his room for nite-nite -- we'll see how long it lasts before he figures out that he can leave the room, too!