Monday, January 8, 2007

Ooooo oooooo oooooo Honey!

Being the cheesy musical family that we are, we found ourselves on the couch last night watching "You're the One That I Want". This is the latest and greatest reality show where people audition to become the next Danny and Sandy on the broadway version of Grease. Basically, when Katie and I watch these types of shows, we sit around and say "Oh! I'm better than that! Oh, I can totally do that!" Every now and then we're hear one and say, "Woah. I can't do that. They're way better than me"

When it came time to tuck the kids into bed, Hallie and I were discussing her favorite part of the day. (A bedtime routine at our house) She was quick to tell me that the singers on TV were her favorite part. Then she went on to tell me that were should name our new brother and sister "Danny and Sandy". So I guess it's back to the drawing board with names. I'm kidding of course....

And while we're on that topic, I've appreciated the various comments on the first and middle name debate that we've had. I'd like to officially announce that we've had no further discussion on that topic. I think I'm leaning toward including something Russian somewhere in their name, but I have no official plan mapped out. Maybe it'll be a middle name. Maybe they'll be given two middle names. Heck! Why not 3 middle names?

No comments: