Thursday, January 11, 2007

Who Else? (Part 2)

I thought the last post was fun, so here are some more famous adopted people:

  • Aristotle - Who knew?
  • Dan O'Brien - The Decathalete. Remember him?
  • Eleanor Roosevelt - More presidential ties. Cool.
  • George Washington Carver - mmmm..... peanut butter.
  • Leo Tolstoy - Not only a great writter, but he was Russian too!
  • Malcolm X - Didn't he have some Omaha ties?
  • Nancy Reagan - I think I've made my point about the White House.
  • Nat King Cole - Great music.
  • Victoria Rowell - "Who?" you may say. You know the undercover cop on Dumb and Dumber? There's that one scene where she's pumping gas and she has a set of skis on the top of her car. Then Harry asks "Are those your skis? And she says "Yea". Whereupon he says "Both of them?" Anyway, that's her. I don't really know much about her, but anything related to Dumb and Dumber is worth mentioning.

So there you have it. Why am I listing these? I don't really know. We are waiting to get our Police clearance letter before we can move forward. Rather than hounding the Nebraska State Patrol, I thought I'd just peacefully post fun facts on my blog.

No comments: