Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Concert moving along

Next week, I should be completed with the video promotion that I put together for the Voice of the Voiceless concert. I think it's very cool. (I'll let you make your own decision). I will definately post it on this site as well as a link for the official event website that I'm trying to put together. The website is out there, it's just not done yet, so I'm not really telling anyone about it yet.

Now that I think about, I'll give my readers a "sneak peak" within a few days and you can tell me anything that needs to be changed before I release it to the public.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you something funny...at least funny to me. From the very beginning the "Voice of the Voiceless" had a familiar ring to it. FINALLY today it come to me. There was a very old "I love Lucy" show where she was feeling sorry for herself and ultimately joined a group called "Friends of the friendless". They were very kind people helping each other. Great comparison to one of the all time entertainment geniuses. Love, Grammy

A Room to Grow said...

Looking forward to it!