Monday, April 9, 2007

Papers! Papers! Papers!

As I mentioned this weekend, the dossier phase is complete. (yea!)

Today we got everything notarized. Fortunately, I've got a Notary Public at work. She was very patient with me as I gave her approximately 100 doc's to sign and notarize. (Thanks Sherri!)

Anyway, I thought you may get a kick out of this picture we took last night as we laid everything out on the floor. It should be noted that we have 4 copies of everything stacked in piles. (So there is more than the picture conveys!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You already look like proud parents in that picture! Now it is time for prayers that the accrediation process in Russia will be resolved and you, along with many other parents, will be able to meet and hold your children and bring them home. N & P