Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pray Day

We had a bad adoption day yesterday. It was actually so bad that I don't want to talk about it. (It has to do with the Secretary of State Seals) Maybe I'll feel like talking about it later next week.

But it IS worth mentioning that tomorrow is the "National Day of Prayer for Russian accredidation". I didn't make this up. I've seen it on a handful of blogs and chat rooms.

Therefore, please pray tomorrow (Sunday). If you miss this notice and don't read the blog until Monday or after - I'm pretty sure GOD won't mind hearing from you late. (Seeing as how he transcends time, it really doesn't matter what day you pray. Think about that one for awhile...)

3 comments:

Hawk said...

I hope everything gets better for you all. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing how passionate you are about adoption and truely giving a voice to those who are voiceless. If you ever need anything, which I'm not sure all I can give but a hopeful word and a prayer, please ask... you are doing more than most who adopt do.

Either way, I have heard the prayer thing as well, if I'm not mistaken Debbie set up the day and it has spread. I, myself, do plan to fast and pray. I am glad many are joining in.

Anyway, keep on keeping on!

~Hawk

Rhonda said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bad day. The paperwork chase is not fun, that's for sure. Will be praying up here for reaccreditation soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I got home late this afternoon and have not had a chance to talk to you. Our prayers are continual, and we know all is in God's time. This is not easy for any of us. I want my babies here and in the "bear" room and laughing. I met a wondeful lady this week end with a new "Katie" of her own from Russia. She has much information and positive prayers for all of us. Love you much! Grammy